2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook I listen to them

, All of us is easily a smile.
The figure that looking at children Xi to smile to beat to make I envy so much, Sun Ce looking at me a smile:"Son cloud, aren't you past?The children like very much to play with you together."
The flavor ignored to make fun of in his tone, I pick up big Joe's elder sister to pass over here of fruit bite one mouthful, just say with smile:"Calculate,Facebook, there is your younger sister at of place, I can hide to order.Unfortunately, the old madam didn't come.Her old man's house should also relax be."
Big Joe's elder sister shakes:"Doing not come is O.K. some.Grandchildren all at, but little one person, alas."
I am silent for a while, wry smile:"Really want to return to a childhood, carefree, innocent happily living.What fight, what scheme, entirely have nothing to do with us just good."
Sun Ce laughing face again dark next go, I hurriedly shut up.The week Yu dissatisfiedly sees my one eye and tear apart topic:"The flavor of this wine is quite good, aer little more delicious than all flowers."
I connect a mouth to say with smile right away:"The flavor isn't bad!Hey Hey, these are my 100 fruit wines of new Niang this years.Just save quantity still not much.The winters procure more some fruits now, the next year canned be large numbers of to become available in the market.It than the all flowers get material much, is influenced by season small, but the flavor is many sweet, the prospect is optimistic about."
Sun Yi aside and greatly sighs:"Speak of to earn money, son cloud elder brother clear and convincing presentation.Do you really prepare to do during a lifetime big businessman?"
I smile:"Is not good?Money although it is said is an external things, can have no money is ten thousand ten thousand not ability.I really want to learn Fan Li and did a lasting pottery Fan Gong.Arrived a peace day, don't struggle for power and money, there is no unification world, you also all no longer worry what compete for hegemony of important event, I build an argosy and build a few wagons of pomps, we sight-see five lakes the whole world, walk far apart.How?The life like this is at will comfortable, happy happy."
My words aroused one laughter, but had no several individuals to hold to agree with an opinion.Week Yu short cut:"Son Mr. Bu wants at, affirm and want to say you."I vomited a tongue, didn't talk.
Again drank wine in a short while, the week Yu suddenly asks Sun Ce:"Hear the old madam is worrying the wedding of princess, what plan do you have?"
?Want this odd still joss-stick to marry to go out?This is the good affair, I stuck out ear to listen to Sun Ce how to say.Sun Ce shakes:"There is no way, the kid sister says what is not dry either, river's east is so many to is handsome just, she one is all not worth looking at.I don't want to force her, she is still small."
Big Joe's elder sister's lookinging at joss-stick is also shaking head:"Younger sister would not like to, who also force her not to get.She has to have gentle and quiet half of younger sister Yue good."
Sun Yue also at be apart from we not far place and several origin wife and childrens sister together and often Yang face blunt still joss-stick smile, her temperament is very gentle and quiet cool-headed, act with dignity very much in the outsider in front, very awkward and shy, easily can't open mouth, with still the joss-stick is absolutely water fire two weigh the differentiation in sky.Can these two people incredibly became the good sister in the Gui Ge, is also a predestination to make however.She compares the joss-stick still is also 2 years older, arrived to get married of age.
The week Yu sees Sun Yue and smiles a way:"Bo Fu, do you receive the top that age and month miss go together with for that I lift?I think, you can ……"
Sun Ce repeatedly nods:"You don't lift, I also have this time consideration.Lyu Meng's age isn't old, quell mountain to more also have a great achievement this time not- small, I see him is an individual just.The moon marries him, also not Kui.Thus, turn head me to tell an uncle, he can't oppose."
I listen to them so three talk two pair ofs Sun Yue of life long to settle, the in the mind is suddenly very uncomfortable, probably is Lyu Meng's this name to make me dislike.Say again, I have already rowed Lyu Meng for the number one enemy, must take his life of, Sun Yue marries him, don't be unlucky.Wanted to think, I way:"Bo Fu, male Jin, you how so would like to do Mei for these female kids, pull Lang to go together with?And don't say that that receives long what kind, is Gao is short, how personal character is, you should also respect the will of girl's sub- you, the month miss wants to marry by himself/herself what kind of person have you ever asked?"
Don't wait Sun Ce, they talked, big Joe's elder sister smiled:"Is like younger brother, you what mean ah?Might it not be ……"
Sun Ce interrupts her words a while:"Joe's son isn't saying.Son cloud doesn't have the meaning of this aspect.Son cloud, Lyu Meng is still very good, I can't Kui the moon.Say that the moon is family again, she should also follow our arrangements.Some affairs have to do like this."
See gentle and soft and refined Sun Yue, see enthusiasm again fire of is still fragrant, think elder brother Yu tells my the empress half a lifetime of the still fragrant sad bitterness, I really feel sorrow for these female kids:"I know also understanding your meaning.No matter is grant to marry or the marriage is all a place of honor outward to next bosom soft policy.Miss my big fellow to have how much daughter would be for the sake of this but far marry foreign land, lonesome the whole life.I don't deny that is you so the daughter of the household, bear come will be responsible for certain mission, but, you not ability is their happiness much consideration consideration?Is persons to all have seven feelings six desires, daughter's house also has his/her own worry, own dream.I can not can't interfere with your decisions, either, can I generation they request you, much respect for a while their viewpoint, many is their the whole life happy consideration for a while, good?"
Probably was full of a sorrow felling in my tone, they all dipped down eyelid, don't see me.The silent atmosphere led in a short while, but I first and slowly lead a strength, I this is at stem what, today originally is come out relax by taking stroll of ah!Is fierce to absorb several tones, I forced I to smile to smile to say:"Calculate, I am also talkative.In fact your way of doing also all can, be me to deliver silly good."
Sun Ce lifts to see me, the ground of You You asks a way:"You concern them and concern to be like to hide extremely a kid like that and concern life light, you feed of those flow a people and concern your without the sorrow country villa.What about you?Can you have for yourself to once think?You don't feel none of these heavy burdens is that should you carry?You have never wanted to let go of it, let go of you so-called responsibility, lead to belong to your own life?"
"I?"I am foolish for a while and how pulled my body to come up:"What's the matter with me?I always thoroughly ah!Bo Fu, you trust, I will look after own very of, how many decades has it been since I after all looked after I, be not?Say again, I have you and Mr. the Jin life and death best friend like this, there are seven knot righteousnesses elder brother, have two, not, soon was three mothers, I still have close elder brother, elder brother's wife and little niece, there is also the person whom country villa and life only and so admire me more.Hey, I what all enough.These are to belong to my own life!I from think that I am more livingly all happy than anyone.So say, I ain't unilateral to concern who, you, there are also my close relatives, all friends are similar to be concerning me.I am very contented, also willingly load since load on shoulder son, the this present life is without the regrets."If, if I didn't make use of you better.
Sun Ce became overdo not to talk, but the week Yu sighs a spirit:"You ah, pour really contented.Like, today originally be come to have fun of, drink.Son cloud, you come still I?"He is one Nu piano, inquire about.
I put a hand:"Together come, we are two to come together.Then, listen to little Joe's elder sister of, I like her piano sound."
The week Yu smiled to smile and noded to start to sit at piano side.Wait us a song play together to complete, Sun Ce also resumed normal, be like similar before, smiled happily ground to looking at us big the big ground infused wine, he once said, took with wine with piano sound and my whistle voice of the Yu in week is bestly enjoyed.As setting sun is descending mountain, we also ended for playing of a day and finally relaxed mind and body.Sun Ce resumed normal, the old madam's disease also recovered from illness, the week Yu also was returning to firewood mulberry, I also want back lately wild, the dinner party of world eventually has loose of time, be not?

Chapter 186 Jing state Hao clan(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 186 Jing state Hao clan
I is the tail wind ship west of Yu that takes a week goes, he returns to firewood mulberry, I go to lately wild.Engage from Sun Liu Liang's soldierses, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论