2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dre act I am still prett

!Need not he gives me the explanation, I a see
Guess that terrible words.This usually appears with Hong Kong cops-and-gangsters slice inside
Of the drug is similar.
"Is this pack of isn't mine,cheap beats by dre, is what a girl makes me take, don't close me
Of affair"I immediately even the voice is also shivering.
"Who, and her person?"
"Already ascend train, not do I make her come back?"I am already
Through have a little balderdash.
"Do you know her?"
"This, this, I am incognizant"
"Is she incognizant you to make you take baggage?"
"This, this am I how can anyone know?"By this time, my brain a
Slice blank.
"You go to office to go to with us once first" tough tone
Allow of no me to give reply in argument.
"Be really don't close my affair!"
I delivered to urgently and similarly yell to shout loudly.The after the event thinks that I am many
Is silly, by this time who also manage you.
"Do not fight, carefully my Kao you"
So, I am brought in the Jing office of standing.At my
Have next request again and again, they and my company contact ascend.This is among them
However again after some kind of complicated procedures, until my parties person of company come
Pick me up to return to, and then take enough evidence prove my innocent, just calculate
Led this pass.
This period, I am closed for 2 days and one nights.Because these and originally
The story is irrelevant, don't add as well detailed describe.
After the event I just know, train station and airport usually have some poison
The trader of the article or smuggle dealer make use of have no knowledge of warmhearted the person come to take for them
Thing.In fact when the me and that girl talk, the police early stares at
Ascend.That girl is suspected of taking a drug, but she is very intelligent.Hasn't been grasping
Arrive proof.
The police is very not easy to meet her, is just preparing up to arrest this time
Catch her.(Be while anxiously glancing left and right she)hateful at that time
I am appreciating her it's dynamic bestill auty.
By this time, but I appear in the police's view.They think
I am another candy man, probably prepare to trade with her.So he
Temporarily press the soldier motionless.(I appear be time)
Until see afterwards I receive her thing.The police still thinks
I am a big fish.They decide to release that girl first, let her snare more
Of big fish.But catch me first.
So my this fool did scapegoat at the time.The but again is once drive
She succeeded in escaping.
Afterwards the police of the region also says to me, if not that seeing your Si cultured text
Of appearance, early beat you first Kao to get up again.Hereafter don't see beautiful
Of the young girl strike up a conversation.This place person of train station is very miscellaneous.
I at that time the Leng what rubbish could not say as well where.
When my safety returns to Shanghai, really have the felling to separate a life time behavior.
It is ECHO to make me surprised more six still specially come to connect me.When I see her body
Copy to appear time at the train station doormat, that situation keeps letting I think of 《soul
Break blue bridge 》the classic reunion condition of inside.Or ECHO six good, the hot tears are for a while
The son rushes out eye socket like fountain.Although my surface often gives people dissolute unruly
Feel, in fact I am still pretty and with single mind.
Go to his feeling saint!Saw to me still really isn't this number to see from this affair
The difference thinks to move of person.





The text chapter 3972 youth's seven greatest Kous series 【2 match one chapter 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:04:54 chapter word numbers:8331

A, very hot fire
That is always so in great disorder and unbearable after the school.30 several distances of rices
Inside the heap is full various miscellaneous articles or objectses.
Usually, the students after school always 3322 of pass from here.But, today
Of the circumstance Be getting more different.The students all block up at the lane hall, one and other, round ram-jam fullly,
Seemed to be in lane hall to take place what eye-catcher affair.
"Very hot fire even crest" tooks a look to stand on the in front of tenth, small rascal, despise of smiled to smile.
"I am a very hot fire even crest, since today, is my site here, think here
"The cent of the Ao" doors all have no!"
The small rascal that that takes the lead dyes the half side gold hair and takes out a cigarette and up and down conjecture
Is taller than him the agile and fierce big statures of almost a .
Very hot fire even crest a see the rascals seem to have no action, two words didn't say, took off a body up deep red
Underclothing, it is a strong and healthy physique that 17-year-old senior high school student owns to peep out whole body to be different from.
At a time when in the afternoon 3:00, setting sun west next.The golden red sunlight is inclined to inclinedly project light upon down, he is whole
The muscle of body sinks to immerse in the gold color.On the shoulder, on the arm, each muscle was full of untamed nature
Break out the destructive power of sort.Be like a Hong Huang of ancient ages huge monster, the Yuan stops the station of Yue Zhi over there
Inside.
Before the body, tenth, the small rascal seems his vehemence of quilt dusts back and forbid not to live hereafter to push
Several step.
After death, about 100 just- released from school male female students even the atmosphere doesn't dare as well an one mouthful, several hundreds of
Eyes all nervously stare at this imminent condition.
He went straight up several steps, suddenly of one Fu body.This action immediately aroused more than 10 females
Student of surprised shout and small rascals of a burst of be rattled.
The check of the big hand lightness has ground up a piece of granite plank.He holds this rock with two hands
Get up.
The small rascal that that takes the lead more panic, two rat eyes turn indiscriminately and keepses into to after death recruit indiscriminately.
Those rascals of behind thought and began and drew out short knife, bayonet and brick piece in succession.A
Time, with swords unsheathed and bows drawn, the atmosphere isn't very nervous.
"Ha ha ha, small Zai sons were optimistic about" very hot fire even crest after being a burst of to laugh wildly, being fierce must raise
Rise slab of stone dynasty own up hit.
"Bang, the Hua pulls" lime is floating in the sky, the whole piece of granite plank unexpectedly changes into to smash.Sky, near
10 cm the thick rock hind be unexpectedly bumped by his top of head to smash!
The spot immediately one big Hua, don't say a behind those up to 100 gentle and quiet students have never once seen this
Growing a condition is small rascals that fight to regard as simple meal also surprised Be getting more foolish.
Clapped to clap a head, the very hot fire even crest still managed to manage that beautiful red very natural and unrestrainedly.According to
Say, at that time this action of his the fan poured at least at least more than 20 present my daughters to living.
"Do you still want to have fun?"He is very whole with the Xia of toward that the yellow hair rascal leading the way ask a way.
That small guy panic looking at him, continuously of connect to take after death and tenth, toward retreating
The small rascals all flurriedly retreat.
"Mao" doesn't know is which guy touched to turn over a heap of old sundries, aroused one huge ring.That
Some small rascals were like to hear instruction and suddenly pulled a , after having no the dynasty of life run.
"Record, I am a very hot fire even crest" he hurtles those rascals for escaping to shout a way.
The student of "Pa Pa Pa" behind innumerable warmly summoned up Zhang.
"Good kind of"
"Handsome"
"Is cool to die, dauntless person!"
He hears the words that these are laudatory, the Lie opened a big mouth to smile.
His really named a square sword just, is a grade 1 senior high school student.Although the age isn't old, body
Form but not small.Height is 190 cm, weight is about 190 pounds, since the childhood loved fight cause trouble.Is 14 years old
Already and the boy that 6 have same likes and dislikes constitute "seven greatest Kous alliance"
Seven mustangs that take off Jiang make a living away from home everywhere and also really rushed roll call voice.Today he first time
Get to this high school to check in, but discover that here have small rascal Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论