2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dr dre n the spot!!! 1

Cluster the buyer that is prepared to buy an apple, don't divide men and women old little, the positive hug together keeps warm, everybody continuously beats a cold war ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3595 everyone said and the embarrassed affair of the female colleague's
1, say first mine, I ride bicycle with a PP female colleague of company over the glory bridge on the first, because the bridge noodles is more abrupt hence stretch hand to carry on the back to push her after her, but a put out strength to untie her MM cover ……
Does everyone have similar career???
On the 2, 1th and colleague MM etc. car, very big because of the sun, the MM wore gauze skirt, I see very greatly ……the MM don't know how to stand ……changed N angle ……I am getting greater!!
3, once I at sat to operate one set small scaled machine, my colleague mm's standing on the behind don't know to call my He Shi, I on turning head, at the right moment close on her mimi(in summer, and very big)
4, my opposite MM is a jumbo, one day her close fitting shirt the second button opened ……she asks me:Your stem old stare at me to see?I say:Your button opened~~~
5, read the time that senior high school is grade two, meet an elder sister Gao San Shi on the campus road, very familiar of, she is an one punch to this my chest, accidentally responded to unexpectedly is also to be a chest one punch to her at that time, the fist had been already beaten, suddenly felling not to, great foolish!Is big cool but go!
6, there is a time heel owner and female secretary accompanying the guest a person to go out to have a meal, get off, the guest and owner walked fore head, the female secretary walks at them behind, I at end noodles, suddenly discover, the female secretary's empress skirt zipper opened a greatly meet, in of red of the pants peep out a , , concussion of I almost faint and at last and soon arrived a place, I really unbearable, again can not with her speak clearly, otherwise she takes me for BT, I fear a bad matter, pretended to bump for a while, she take advantage of an opportunity to hand her and have her skirt tidied up.Make I am all over sweat.
7, with female colleague have no, studied before and female the classmate poured is once had.Final once was still trying very hard to chew a book before facing examination.Result wrap to put front after, suddenly think of a pen still in the pack.Is fierce on turning round, result behind of the girl bump come.This sticks tightly, is at the right moment summer again.Each main part on her body I feel very clearly, I think that she is also similar.Two personal blush with shames get elephant liver of pig.Result that lesson still didn't lead.
8, say 1 again, there is the long chair that I lie on the company on the first up read a magazine, a MM to seek me to lend a magazine at that time the chair left 60 cms in the ground, she wore short cluster of, ha ha the angle was just right, hence I said not to borrow to don't understand to argue an along while's end with her, she discovered that pulling is red the face ran away, hence I put the magazine to her seat up, in put note piece in write[the note contents kept secret], she invite me to have a meal to pull to the McDonald's in the afternoon:)
9, I come to say 1:A day, unit inside two about 40 years old elder sister class colleague, midway go shopping.After coming back, keep saying and spend a lot of bill.A colleague comes forward her wrap to open to see have to edible of, who know to take out a box a to see-Condom!!Is foolish to sign on the spot!!!
10, ha ha, the company goes out to organize an activity on the first, the participant all needs a label to arrive, my sitting is putting at the label at the side of doorway to the table to behind be responsible for register, a MM comes over here Fu and then writes name on the table after coming in, !Is great Be getting more foolish!Last body and table's top are several about 90 degrees, the collar of dress hangs very lowly, a single glance takes in all, hollow!Ha ha.However she realizes right away what, start to keep the last body to go away by extremely sudden and swift power.Ha ha, I think that she realizes that the spring scenes leaked, due to face even hello didn't beat and then go away.
11, there is sky in the engine room, I climb to a test set(eliminate down of meeting table 4 X6 meter) to below pull electric wire.Hear someone come in and also guarded a gate to lock up, didn't care.Leading will turn round to climb to go out.At the right moment see the MM barefoot stand over there,cheap beats by dr dre, oneself mentions Gao Gao to the skirt, and a beautiful legs tramples on the chair, is wearing silk stockings, and a feet have already put on a thigh root, is tidying up pants.Because the chair back held up her view, didn't discover me, don't arrive 50 cms at this time.Then wear the time of right foot discovered me and quickly once turned round a back to me, but the skirt temporarily didn't let go of, suddenly discovered her to across a department very the breadth is panty-hose.Very distress appearance, I borned for the break into laughter at that time, the MM became angry and turns head to shine on my head to trample down, , , , ,
12, just entered the time of university, the school delivered a book, the girl also arrived at boy's down stairs, a mm of Fukien was a time of bent the body sorting ground up of book, 1 time and I talked, because of her collar too big, in all saw, and had no Bra, hoho, Europe blushed right away, afterwards she pours to make track for Europe, Mao in Europe is to don't want, disliked her mimi not good-looking, ^_^
13, in summer, usually go to monopoly store market what of, certainly there are a lot of mms, the classmate calls I, on turning head, the arm feels felling not to, a sees the chest of hitting a MM a top, my blush with shame, her face is reder, dizzy dead, beginning long of a little bit ugly have no another trouble!Go home fierce wash arm, didn't fall asleep for a night!!!!!
14, I descended a big bus a feet trampled the front MM long skirt, she almost fell down, the small bottom immediately reveals, very beautiful pants, well sexy fart fart!Very gentle and soft palm!!!!!
15, senior high school time a day I go to a swimming pool swimming, I and my classmate at deep water area compare who one breath the Qian Yong visit farthest, I shut a fierce son of eyes(that time have no the money buy swimming glasses, water of the swimming pool again sting eye) firm bottom go to, try very hard to visit before going toward, suddenly feel that the thing that has one smooth warmth sticks my face to come up, I also don't know, still go toward front, incredibly drive block, then hands upwards a touch just know-I incredibly drill at under a mm file, that mm a burst of and disorderly Deng(at that time at underwater, can't hear aquatic voice, estimate that she should scream), I feel got numerous bottoms"Buddha mountain have no shadow leg" on the back, then incredibly whole individual was arrived pond bottom by her Deng, the belly tightly sticks pond bottom, return drive infuse quite a few pond water, I huge ft, and then don't dare to float top right away surface, fear be beaten by the mm, strong suppress one breath the Qian visit a distance just secretly come up, tmd that almost has never suppressed me to faint dead pass by.Afterwards the wreath attends to on all sides, the not so bad person is a lot of, very noisy, the nobody eyes me, I didn't also find out that Deng my mm.Return to a back afterwards up painful several days
16, once I had other persons to press in after getting on the car, I to in the center pressed, then my arm the just right Qian is between one MM Mimi, felt fairly good ah, ha ha.I am completely super ashamed, but could not move at that time, I didn't dare to turn a head to see that MM as well and waited the time that she gets off on seeing, pour, super ugly, really want to vomit.
17, and a very familiar female colleague chat, suddenly discover she is lately- bought to wrap quite good, is again to ask price, and then is to cautiously see, also open to see inside of do work, be full of praise all the way, she certainly also sinks to immerse at drive happiness for crying up in.Discover to wrap to win a plastics slice of two inch squares, about 3 mm thickness, the color of surface also handle of please the eye very much, temporarily have never reflected to come over, carry to cautiously turn over to see in hand:Is this He Wu?Discover that the MM has already had no language three seconds later, just disillusion, the super thin type is single slice of to pack!!Pack a full face of to not yet make an understand perplexity, the thing returns original place and continues to cry up.
18, and beauty the colleague sit a three-wheeled cart together, someone waits to sit our three-wheeled carts while getting off, after we get off, two males of soon sit to come up, then soon spring up, how so wet, a touch whole is a blood, flank of beauty colleague, the noodles white is like paper, ran away right away, I fear that those two people seek me to bother, also with behind ran at her, left those two big men is abusing people in public.
19, still have a true story:Accidentally read the time of Gao Yi, accidentally the front table is a play beautiful MM, the time in night self-study, that MM turns head to say to want to ask me a she is depressed for a long time not get its solution Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论