2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap seem to be also Be c

The small hand pulls to pull my skirt to put, "the aunt doesn't want to fight with my mother ……"
I hang a head to look down a Na orchid as well any, chest a hot, the tears rolls to fall but descends, "do not fight ……you go out to see your Niang quickly."
Na orchid as well any that double of eye Pie for working properly for a long time, I throw down a , "the aunt don't cry."Then ran inside the hall.
But because of this"the aunt doesn't cry", my tears hurtles more without restraint to quiet the Hui teacher then weep aloud in the bosom, "people of this world why all thus selfish ……"
The quiet Hui teacher saids nothing and just lightly claps my back to pacify me and seem to be also Be contemplating what.
Be meditated to with quiet Hui teacher inside the hall, the mutual is very long silent, until the cope of night droop, heavy rain of the outside still spreads ground in succession to rush toward dozen in the ground.
"You heard with the imperial concubine's conversation all of me, what plan do you make?"Quiet the Hui teacher was finally unbearable to open mouth.
"Do you want quiet mind to make what plan?"I bend body the Buddhist prayer beads a per ground pick up, the voice has no to rise and fall ground to ask a way.
"We really there is no right choosing road for you, but think to this world to say a words for teacher, hope you are understand big righteousness."
If I cold voice smiled to smile, early expected she will say such, the reality is after all reality, and I finally still can not get away from teasing of destiny.
The action in the hand still has never stopped bottom, I a per accept bead son the Long is at the center of palm, "I once said and connected Xi if can make emperor, not necessarily bless to differ than the Qi."
Her voice suddenly feels some old dint of having no, sigh a voice constant but, "you are the imperial concubine that the Qi blesses, your heart should facing he."
"The teacher spoke amiss, at present of I am just a Buddhism pupil that finishes world of mortals."
"The hair didn't fall, you remain still friendship madam."
Be gripped to the Buddhist prayer beads of center of palm and roll and fall 1 ground, I suddenly to eyes that ascend quiet Hui teacher, "quiet Hui teacher, you once thought that I was a beauty disaster water and wanted to pull me into Buddhism intentionally I didn't blame you, because that time of I really did amiss a lot of matters.Can at present for the sake of this world, you unexpectedly and thus and self-contradictly want to release I go, it am a Buddhism pupil to even deny me, and this makes me hate you very much."
I suddenly from Pu regiment up play a body but rise, suddenly rush out empty clear hall, just exceed how many, that far away stands in heavy rain an old man with gray temples' house, isn't that Su's view is great to return to is who?He really came to see me, is come to beg mine?
"The madam of the friendship, minister is at the beginning always with you hostile of the matter specially compensate offense to you."The rain water hit his whole body, is more confusing in the Mou not pure, I can not tell his true intention.
"Compensate offense?How can I not tell that you compensate the sincerity of offense."I once the Yang eyebrow smile and across the rain Lian that the Fen falls to hope him, but Be hidden to the hand in the Xiu but clench fist to shiver.
He listens to and have no hesitant ground of bend a pair of knees, kneel the waterhole at the mire on, "minister to friendship the madam compensate offense."
My station straight, greeting him this is layer after layer a kneel.This is what they owe me, now that owed the compensates, this kneels, and I am had a clear conscience by it.
"Like, this compensates offense, I accepted."
"Say so the friendship did the madam promise?"He is full of expectation ground to looking at me.
My smiling face not only don't Lian, on the contrary smile more unbridledly, "I have never said to promise, this compensating offense is that you are voluntary."
"You!"His facial expression a become is just wanting in an access of fury, but pressed that flaming fury down, "friendship madam, you are docile of person ……"
"I can remember Su general the righteousness positive phrase strictly said that I was disaster water in those early years, if in the future continue to stay nearby will reply to put out a Qi country at the emperor, now then I but become docile of person, Su's general you became can really quick ha."
"Those early years were ministers to have prejudice to the madam, the minister knew offense.If begs a madam can forget those early years of the whole gratitude and grudges, do a real fact for common people of world, so, the common people of Qi country will keep firmly in mind your favor."He excitedly shouts toward me, finally bent down my Kou of dynasty a ring a head, " begs a madam to see to help on the Qi country common people's noodles a small favour."
Small favour?Originally in the their eyes, let a woman betray dignity to call in and beg enemy country to tolerate term unexpectedly is that one is small busy?BE ah, from war country period beginning the woman isn't water that is devoid of any merit to would be a beauty disaster in the men eyes, the chemisette position is more humble and unbearable, while their man sacrifice a woman but also think because of world that is reason should.Is this the woe of woman?Woman really not equal to man?
"Is very sorry, my intention not is supported by ten thousand people."Can not get use to them repeatedly and say for the sake of the world most , sacrifice of but is the life and dignity of others.
"Madam-" he sees me to walk and immediately tear apart voice blunt I yell, "the emperor is the husband of your devotion, his biggest wish would is unification world …… but you never pay for him over what ……"
"What didn't I pay to lead for him?"My step, Shu however hope Su's view great, is muttering, again is querying him.What do I really don't pay to lead for him?Ha ha, originally I never pay to lead for him what ……
"Madam ……"
"Like, you say how to do how do.I listenned to your would be."My voice gradually becomes weak and changes to have no dint.Consider as this is that I bless to do for the Qi of the last matter, anyway treat at empty clear is a muddle-minded degree inside the hall is this remaining years of life, have so good opportunity to let at present I am admired and respected by common people, I have again what can not let go?Although know to connect Xi at this time for hating me, although know that oneself went to very possible everlasting perdition, although know that oneself may pay with the life for this very much ……
"Still have, the Fu friendship will promise this matter not for the sake of world common people, so the common people need not admire and respect me;More don't bless for the sake of the Qi, so the Qi blesses don't even be sorry and ashamed.The Fu friendship hopes oneself for the sake of oneself ……can set free."
Is gloomy to look back, turn to go into empty clear hall, have no again shed tears.
In me, at the world, at the common people, bless at the Qi, I didn't owe whose again.
This time decision considers as ……once deluded in disorder behind repair of temple half year.
The Feng blood that slowly took out Qi Yun to once hand over to me jade, finally can be used.Originally the Fu friendship is that hurt and unexpectedly want to attain his/her own purpose with one personal mother's token of promise, really sad.
Fang last hill slope, loose bamboo Han autumnal winds, timely rain smooth autumn grass.
At empty the clear back yard of hall contain one bamboo grove, Lin Jian's rush shed Yan is next cripple rain.
The square of heavy rain, all fill the air to make people relaxed fresh and cool sweet smell in the air, I with exhibition Mu the sky is opposite but sit among the rush shed, that a burst of breeze smoke is long-lost to curl up our dress Jins, and the hair is in great disorder.Spend Xi to guard outside the Peng, the look in the eyes constantly floats suddenly on all sides in order to prevent someone eavesdrops.
I well-experienced inly poured a cup for the Mu sky before rain the tea pass and he, but he is tightly to knead a cup in the finger tip don't drink.
"The sky of the Mu didn't see for a long time, good recently?"See his eyebrows deep to lock, desire speech again of appearance,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, I pour is speak up first.
"Good."He is cold to hardly vomit a word, and then feel too cheerless to me, then again way, " Su's month has already had six month pregnancies, I was quickly a father."
"Congratulate."I sincerely feel happy for him, " are you fought to government and people with Su's view great general now?"
"The that Su old headman really can annoy, dogmatic and vulgar, readily the kind and justice truth chatters without stopping, will be armchair strategist ……" he a speak of once the great facial expression of Su's view change, countless complaints then from vomit in, it is thus clear that the conflict of these day Su's house and exhibition house is it is dashing.
I can not help wearing a smile hope him, in earnest ask, "be Su's general really so bad?"
He contemplated to then shake head for a while, "in fact he still astutely will get on the battlefield, the way of thinking is clear, launch troops resolute.Is a bigotry don't turn, thought too dogmatic just."
"The sky of the Mu, have you ever wanted to be as friendly as Su's generaled?For world the common people are your wife, is also in the future be born of kid ……after all you 2 are a relatives by marriage."Finally, my beginning slowly corresponds a positive.
"This time, the elder sister sees Mu for sky be for saying this matter?The younger brother doesn't understand, you since have already decided and taken the monastic vow, why still need to take care of the matter of imperial government?"His eyebrows is wrinkly must be more tight, there is interrogation in the tone with don't understand.
"The younger brother discusses with me first at present

没有评论:

发表评论