2012年12月10日星期一

cnn of the eldest broth

New book 《is black to help 》 throws a few monthly tickets, snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Arrived fairy Xia road, Chen Yang Min says:"I live in the Xia to fly small area, the behind in star river."I say:"That good, send you first to come home, I take box up for you, well heavy of, ha ha."
"Need not, I can move."Had on the girl's face a little red and dizzy.I say with smile:"Is afraid that your husband sees?Is inconvenient, Be free, say to is a colleague, at the right moment run into."
She hurriedly shakes head a way:"I where have what husband, have young lady younger sister live together of, afraid their misunderstanding, Hey Hey."The while speaking car has already arrived Xia to fly small area.
I get off to help her to pull a pole box to carry out, she stretches hand a way:"See again, Li Wei."I say:"Is true of need not do I help you?""Need not, the free evening comes to star river, I at crest the layer VIP compartment."I understood and returned is really a "young lady".I say:"Okay,cnn, certain, do you go to work tonight?"
She smiles sweetly a way:"You come, I go to work."I order and say:"Okay, I definitely come and say to seek Chen Yang Min by that time?"Chen Yang Min shakes a way:"Chen Yang Min is my true, in the upstairs, I call'quick son', remember!"I flick, re- sit car inside once and say to the driver:"Turn around, go to'the light red wine is green'of behind."
I protect the front door of company to get off at the whole world Anne, doorway two boys that smoke to hope a sky are incognizant I, have a liking for to is like newly arrived of, block me to say:"Sir, who do you seek?"
I say:"Strong elder brother at in?"
"You is who ah?Will coming up seek a strong elder brother?"A hair dyes blue of the guy is inclined eyes to looking at me.I one word a ground say:"I am four elder brothers!"
Another Leng head the root that is green to stay a root sign of short hair, the Geng wears neck to say with smile:"I***still three elder brothers shout, four elder brothers are what thing!Ha ha!"
I smile to say:"You is 2 newly arrived?You are incognizant I I don't blame you, but you remember, to the person who arrives at to put forward to seek a strong elder brother here,google, you must be polite and understand?In case that the somebody else is the strong elder brother's friend or still becomes intimate with than the friend of does the person shout?That elephant you just and so of express isn't very shameful?"
Blue hair eyes a stare a way:"You***at my Ji Ji slanting bothersome fart, want to eat a life?"
"Who want to eat a life?"A familiar voice is from the door in spread, Zhang Feng Shan's body came out.I smiled and said:"Elder brother Feng sees these two small red guys, wildly the speech don't make me go in, are you how to take care of to teach younger brothers?"
"Four elder brothers!"Zhang Feng Jing is getting more foolish, how can't he thinks that the way is me, starts to fly one feet to pour blue hair Chuai in the ground, drink a way, either:"The thing that didn't grow eyes compensate gift apology for four elder brothers quickly!"
I put a hand way:"Calculate, newly arrivedly also incognizant I."Finish saying I go toward in walk.Zhang Feng says to two boys:"Come in, the hallway there faces the wall to kneel!"
Two boys this just understands to come over and hurriedly hurtles me to bow a way:"Let four elder brothers down!Smallly didn't grow eyes!"Finish saying and then run to the hallway end to face the wall to kneel down to go to.
Zhang Feng says:"In the top, strong elder brother's this place."He guides me to head for the second floors.I noticed here to once re- repair and wore small strong office more of luxury.Zhang Feng knocks on door into and says:"Strong elder brother, see who come?"
Wear small strong see me coming in and standing up to say:"Four elder brothers!Ha ha, I the left eyelid have been being jumping and indeed as expected have magnate to arrive and had never thoughted to is four elder brothers back today, too good!Four elder brothers, have a liking for to go to you Be getting stronger more!Sit quickly!"
I every where see and order to say:"Is small strong, you are here more and more presentable!"I walk to the Italian leather to sit down before the sofa and let go of the shoulder bag and take out come on wrapping 35 smokes, wear small strong hurriedly bend from the waist to stretch hand to order smoke for me.
I say:"How, this street returns peace?"
Wear small strong sit down in front at me, I notice him to raise to have cross-legged.This is to be full of a self-confident performance to oneself, this Be also only I only the performance of .He says:"Four elder brothers, our the four seas has already had no opponent down this street!Alls eat, the profits of star river is specially good, this night the business of field really too stick, I already to five other threeer than bigger night field, four elder brothers, can not use how long, the entertainment industry of pool in Shanghai has us the whole world of one world!"
I smile to say:"Sounding isn't bad, notice safety!You are Anne to protect company here, the safety is the first of, it is the second to make money, understand?"
Wear small strong nod a way:"Is understand!We of the troops also continuously strengthened and celebrated the New Year we publicly invited 100 public securities again, now under way business training, this aspect, Zhang Feng is responsible for."
I say:"You are dry quite good, this I trusted, to, beautiful person's valley did we still wrap to the other people in the management?"Wear small strong say:"After beautiful person's valley is taken back, we handed over to Wenzhou person's management and had already reformed to become now gather a dining to take a bath and the exhibition of song and dance is at the whole body of comprehensive sex night field, the efficiency is equal like!We take 50 dries, again need not management, just station to protect inside 1 with public security."
I say:"Good!We had a meal in beautiful person's valley, showed me that beautiful person's valley to become what appearance!"
In the evening, I and wear small strong, Zhang Feng, Daewoo king, again chase back street of Zhao Tie Zhu also call come, went beautiful person's valley together, the four seas helps of the eldest brother almost gathered together.
Beautiful person's valley has already been getting more everything is completely changed, at 1:00 originally of trace also have no, 3 F floor, the first floor is a sauna, the second floors are restaurants, and the third floors perform hall and KTV compartment.
We are arranged to be on the first floor the most luxurious single, all of all foods are the tallest files here.Seat I put forward to see the owner here and wear small strong call attendant to make the owner come over,Facebook.Wear small strong say:"This owner is Wenzhou, Zhejiang of and make cloud mountain is an of ability person often and started to eat a store in the river bank east at first, we here just took up beautiful person's valley, was worrying not to know how to make, he came over to talk, everyone becomes good partners after brief contact, till now cooperate a little bit happily."
BE saying, an intelligent and capable middle age thin person came in and bent from the waist to bow a way:"At under often cloud mountain, come to toast for a few eldest brothers."I suddenly feel that this guy contains several cents, the noodles is familiar, say:"Often owner, you know me not?"
This person raises head, cautiously sees me and shakes to say:"The strong elder brother, elder brother Feng's the elder brother of the Daewoo knows, you and this elder brother have never seen."He points at me to say with Zhao Tie Zhu.
Wear small strong say:"Incognizant BE, I come to introduce!"I stretched hand to stop him to say:"Still please an owner to often drink one cup!Come!I introduce myself, I am Li Wei, call my elder brother Wei, this is elder brother Lang."I point at the introduction way of Zhao Tie Zhu.
Often cloud mountain called for the ground of"elder brother Wei, elder brother Lang" and poured wine one by one, everyone is together getting drier.Wear small strong saw my one eye, I stayed calm and collected and praised dishes to go with wine to match.
After meal, I silently say towards wearing small strong:"Is airtight to check, this often cloud mountain contain problem and check his background!"





Volume 10's being returned the Xi chapter 42 will account and then account
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:16 chapter word numbers:2427


Chapter 42 will account and then account(add more) (Is close!Please help to throw a few monthly tickets for my new book 《is black to help 》 , snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
My brain the inside turn over an appearance a while, that still just shallow water gulf villa, at that time of greatly and together help four tycoon party, I was the last to of, stood before seeing the No.18 villa door several I incognizant of guy, an among those noded to me of, is this cloud mountain was often!He was two elder brothers bodyguard at the clear Gan, came over from Hangzhou at that time.
Be also likely to be I record bad, but greatly and together help Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论